Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. k(10x – 5) = 2(3 + x) – 7 If the equation above has infinitely many solutions and k is a constant, what is the value of k?
2. A right triangle has leg lengths of 18 and 24 and a hypotenuse of 15n. What is the value of n?
3. If the expression above is combined into a single power of x with a positive exponent, what is that exponent?
4. If the product of is written as a complex number in the form a + bi, what is the value of a? (Note: )
If the equation of the parabola shown in the graph is written in standard quadratic form, y = ax2 + bx + c, and a = -1, then what is the value of b?
6. If , what is the value of 9x + 10y?
7. How many degrees does the minute hand of an analogue clock rotate from 3:20 PM to 3:45 PM?
Triangle ABC shown above is an equilateral triangle cut by two parallel lines. If the ratio of BF to FC is 3:4 and EB = 3, what is the length of DE?
What is the exponent on x when the expression above is written in simplest form?
10. An exponential function is given in the form f(x) = a • b x. If f(0) = 3 and f(1) = 15, what is the value of f(–2)?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us