Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In a writer's workshop, there are half as many men as women. If there are 24 total men and women in the writer's workshop, how many men are there?
2. If what is the value of b?
3. The square of a positive number is 0.24 greater than the number itself. What is the number?
4. The function f is a quadratic function with zeros at x = 1 and x = 5. The graph of y = f(x) in the xy-plane is a parabola with a vertex at (3, -2). What is the y-intercept of this graph?
5. When graphed in the xy-plane, the line y = mx - 4 intersects the x-axis at an angle of θ. If m > 0, 0° < θ < 90°, and , what is the value of m?
6. At a restaurant, each large order of fries has 350 more calories than one large soda. If 2 large orders of fries and 3 large sodas have a total of 1,500 calories, how many calories does one large order of fries have?
7. If a and , what is the value of b?
If x > 0, what is the solution to the equation above?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
x ≥ 0
y ≥ 0
3x + y ≤ k
In the figure above, the shaded region represents the solution set for the system of inequalities shown. If the area of this shaded region is 24 square units, what is the value of k?
In the figure above, a circle is inscribed in a square that is inscribed in a larger circle. If the area of the larger circle is 16.5 square units, what is the area of the smaller circle?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us