Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Grid-Ins Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 9 > 3v - 3, what is the greatest possible integer value of v ?
2. In the expression = 1, what is the value of y ?
3. During a presidential election, a high school held its own mock election. Students had the option to vote for Candidate A, Candidate B, or several other candidates. They could also choose to spoil their ballot. The table below displays a summary of the election results.
614 students voted for Candidate A. Approximately how many students attend the school?
4. If θ = , then cos θ =
5. Marcellus is traveling abroad in Ghana and using traveler's checks, which he has acquired from Easy Traveler's Savings Bank. Easy Traveler's Savings Bank charges a 7% fee on traveler's checks, which can then be used like cash at any location overseas at the same exchange rate, and any change will then be returned to Marcellus in local currency. For this trip, Marcellus bought a 651 Cedi traveler's check and paid a fee of 32.30 USD (United States dollars) for the check.
While in Ghana, Marcellus finds Leon's Pawnshop and Barter, which offers store credit for Marcellus's briefcase equal to its value in Cedis. If Marcellus's briefcase is worth 5,000 USD at the same exchange rate at which he bought his traveler's check, then how much store credit, to the closest Cedi, will Marcellus receive for the briefcase?
6. A square is inscribed in a circle. The area of the square is what percent of the area of the circle? (Disregard the percent symbol when gridding your answer.)
7. Professor Malingowski, a chemist and teacher at a community college, is organizing his graduated cylinders in the hopes of keeping his office tidy and setting a good example for his students. He has beakers with diameters, in inches, of , , , 1, and .
Professor Malingowski notices one additional cylinder lying on the ground, and can recall certain facts about it, but not its actual diameter. If he knows that the value of the additional graduated cylinder's diameter, x, will not create any modes and will make the mean of the set equal to , what is the value of the additional cylinder's diameter?
8. Professor Malingowski, a chemist and teacher at a community college, is organizing his graduated cylinders in the hopes of keeping his office tidy and setting a good example for his students. He has beakers with diameters, in inches, of , , , 1, and .
With his original five cylinders, Professor Malingowski realizes that he is missing a cylinder necessary for his upcoming lab demonstration for Thursday's class. He remembers that the cylinder he needs, when added to the original five, will create a median diameter value of for the set of six total cylinders. He also knows that the measure of the sixth cylinder will exceed the value of the range of the current five cylinders by a width of anywhere from
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us