See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. At a certain school, each student has an ID number containing three digits. The number may not begin with a zero, and may not end with a 7, 8, or 9. How many possible ID numbers are there?
2. Lorraine jogged for 8 minutes at a rate of 400 feet per minute, then walked for 2 minutes at a rate of 200 feet per minute. What was her average speed during this time, in feet per minute?
3. Find n if 32n = 22n + 33.
4. Let a number be
5. At South Side High School, one-half of the juniors have English class second period, one-third of the juniors have English class fifth period, and 12 students have English class sixth period. If every student has exactly one English class, how many students are in the junior class?
In the drawing above, . Find the value of w in degrees.
7. Find a value of x which satisfies x2 + x = 72.
8. If x + 11 = 5y and 3x - 11 = 9y, find the value of .
Given that point P in the drawing above lies on the graph of y = x2, and that the area of triangle NOP is 108, find a.
10. Given and g(x) = x - 8, find the value of x for which f(x) = g(x).
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us