See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. What is 0.5% of 80?
2. If d is the middle number of three consecutive odd integers whose sum is s, what is the value of d divided by s?
3. If of c2 is 24, what is of c2?
4. The measures of the four angles in a quadrilateral have a ratio of 3:4:5:6. What is the measure, in degrees, of the smallest of these angles?
5. If and , then what is the value of ?
6. If , what is the value of
7. If x and y are positive integers such that , then what is the value of ?
8. A jar contains fifteen marbles, five of which are white and the rest black. What is the least number of white marbles that must be added to the jar so that at least three-fifths of the marbles will be white?
9. NUMBER OF BOOKS READ DURING SUMMER VACATION
The table above shows the number of books 20 students read over their summer vacation. What is the median number of books read by these students?
10. In one basketball game, Tamara made 50% of her shots, and in the next game, she made 60% of her shots. In the two games, she made 52% of her shots altogether. If she took a shots in the first game and b shots in the second game, what is the value of ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us