See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 3x = 12, what is the value of ?
In the figure above, what is the value of a + b + c ?
3. Y is a point on such that XY = XZ. If the length of is 4a + 6, and the length of is 68, what is the value of a ?
4. If 4x + 2y = 24 and , what is the value of x ?
5. If , what is the value of x ?
6. Twenty bottles contain a total of 8 liters of apple juice. If each bottle contains the same amount of apple juice, how many liters of juice are in each bottle?
7. The American Ballet Repertory Company will choose 4 new corps members from its apprentice program. The apprentice program is made up of 6 women and 6 men. If 3 women and 1 man are to be chosen for the corps, how many different groupings are possible?
8. The estimated population of rabbits in a certain forest is given by the function P(t) = at + 120 where t is an integer which represents the number of years after the rabbit population was first counted, 0 ≥ t ≥ 10, and a is a constant. If there were 192 rabbits 3 years after the population was first counted, how many rabbits will there be 7 years after the population was first counted?
In the figure above, the radius of the circle with center A is twice the radius of the circle with center B and four times the radius of the circle with center C. If the sum of the areas of the three circles is 84π, what is the length of ?
10. One-fifth of the cars in a parking lot are blue and of the blue cars are convertibles. If of the convertibles in the parking lot are blue, then what percent of the cars in the lot are neither blue nor convertibles? (Disregard the % sign when gridding your answer.)
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us