See All test questions
Take more free SAT math grid-ins tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 3(y – 2) = 24, then what does 5(y – 2) equal?
2. Twelve tomatoes are checked, and four of them are found to be rotten. What is the probability that one tomato chosen at random will not be rotten?
The number of mice in a certain colony is shown by the formula above, such that n is the number of mice and t is the time, in months, since the start of the colony. If 2 years have passed since the start of the colony, how many mice does the colony contain now?
In the figure above, what is the value of y ?
5. Squaring a certain number is equivalent to multiplying the number by 10 and then taking one-half the result. What is one possible value of the number?
6. If b is 9 more than c, c is 4 more than a, and d is 3 more than a, then what is the positive difference between b and d ?
7. On Thursday, Jeanine drove 20 miles to work, at an average speed of 40 miles per hour. She then drove home along the same route at an average speed of 50 miles per hour. How many hours did she spend driving to and from work on Thursday?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, is tangent to circle with center A at B. If the length of (not shown) is 10, and AC = 2AB, what is the length of ?
9. Set X consists of 12 numbers. The average (arithmetic mean) of the first 6 numbers is 15. The sum of the last six numbers is 24. What is the average of all 12 numbers in set X ?
In the figure above, the area of rectangle ABCD is 120. If ⊥ , CD = 6, and AE = 12, what is the length of ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us