Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 3y = y + 2, what is the value of 2y ?
2. Merry joined an online community that charges a monthly fee of $15. A one-time enrollment fee of $50 was charged when she joined. Which of the following represents the total amount of fees that Merry has paid to the community organizers after m months, in dollars?
3. Rob has his favorite guitar tuned up and ready to bring to a performance by his cover band at a local venue Saturday. He decides at the last minute to bring x additional guitars, just in case his favorite guitar has an issue. If the total number of guitars that Robert brings to the performance can be modeled as x + 1, what does the "+ 1" account for in the expression?
4. A group of 24 students was polled as to whether they enjoy biology class, chemistry class, both, or neither. The results are shown in the table below:
Given the above data, which of the following conclusions is true?
5. Dr. Goldberg, a noted dietician, mixes different solutions as part of her research into sugar substitutes. By weight, she mixes 40% of a sample of substitute A and 70% of a sample of substitute B to create substitute C. If Dr. Goldberg initially had 60 grams of substitute A and 110 grams of substitute B, then what would be the weight, in grams, of substitute C ?
6. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression x4 - x3 - x2 ?
7. Officer Blake drives his squad car 1 mile per minute while patrolling local highways during his shift. If he has driven 480 miles by the end of his shift, how many total hours did he drive his car at the above rate?
8. In the inequality 37 ≤ - 2x + 1, what is the appropriate order of steps needed to solve the inequality for x ?
9. What is the value of (2x2 + 4x + 8) - (2x2 - 4x + 7) ?
10. As part of a project for his cartography elective, Adam climbs several hills to create a relief map for the woods surrounding his house. He records the vertical heights of the five hills he climbed at 55 feet, 42 feet, 38 feet, 50 feet, and 48 feet. For his project, Adam must convert his measurements to inches. If 1 foot = 12 inches, what is the measurement, in inches, of the tallest hill Adam will have on his map?
In the figure above, if y = 40 and = 8, which of the following most closely approximates the length of ?
12. McCoy Max Speed, Inc. makes custom skateboards for its customers. Two wooden skateboards and three composite skateboards cost $650. Three wooden skateboards and one composite skateboard cost $450. How much would McCoy Max Speed charge a customer who purchases five wooden skateboards and four composite skateboards?
13. The chart below shows data about the number of employees at Cuda Cola, a popular beverage company.
Assuming the employee total grows at the same rate each year, and male and female percentages continue to decrease and increase by 5%, respectively, approximately how many male employees will work at Cuda Cola in 2015 ?
14. John Croxley, the mayor of Black Rock, NY, is counting the number of restaurants that have opened in his town per month for the last seven months. He compiles the seven numbers into Set F, which contains the elements 4, 5, 11, 13, 16, 18, and x. If both the median and average (arithmetic mean) of Set F equal 11, what must be the value of x, the unknown number of restaurants that opened in Mayor Croxley's town last month?
15. 17s + 20t = 59 30s + 40t = 110
In the system of equations above, what is the value of t in terms of s ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us