Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. David is planning a dinner for his birthday. At one restaurant, the cost per person for dinner is $15, with an additional one-time set-up charge of $35. David has a maximum budget of $150. If p represents the number of people (including David) who will attend the dinner, which of the following inequalities represents the number of people who can attend within budget?
2. When a virus breaks out, each infected person can infect multiple new people. In a particularly bad flu outbreak at an elementary school, the number of infected people triples each day in the first school week of January. If 5 people were sick with the flu on Monday, which of the following equations best predicts the number of infected people, I(d), d days after Monday?
3. During the month of July, the number of units, y, of a certain product sold per day can be modeled by the function y = -3.65x + 915, where x is the average daily temperature in degrees Fahrenheit. Which of the following statements must be true?
4. Newton's law of gravitation describes the strength of the force F between two objects with masses M and m separated by a distance of r units and is defined as. F = . Which of the following gives the value of Newton's gravitational constant G, in terms of F, M, m, and r ?
5. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to (4s)?
6. If A and B both lie on a circle with an area of 16π, and the length of is 2π, what is the radian measure of the central angle between A and B ?
7. Oil is being drained from an oil tank at a constant linear rate. Four hours after draining of the tank began, the volume of oil in the tank was 740 gallons, and seven hours after draining of the tank began, the volume was 545 gallons. Which of the following functions best models v(t), the volume of oil in the tank, in gallons, t hours after draining of the tank began?
8. What is the result of multiplying 8s2 - 6s + 2 by 4s - 1 ?
9. If the equation for a parabola is y = 5(x - 3)2 - 3, which of the following points represents the parabola's vertex?
In the equation above, what is the value of c ?
In the figure above, O is the center of the circle and the diameter is 10. If the area of the shaded region is π, what is the length of minor arc XY ?
12. x + 3y = 423x - y = 8
In the system of equations above, how many points of intersection do the equations share and what is their relationship, if any?
The figure above shows the graph in the xy-plane of the function f. If q, r, s and t are distinct real numbers, which of the following could be f(x) ?
14. A 40-foot tall arch with a parabolic shape has a line drawn between the bases of the two legs of the arch. If the height above the ground, y, of the arch can be written as the function y(x) = a(x - 20)(x + 20), where x represents the horizontal distance along the line between the bases from a point on the ground directly under the highest point of the arch, then what is the value of negative constant a ?
The graph of f(x) is shown in the xy-plane above. Which of the following could be the graph of - [f(x - 2) + 3] ?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us