Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The giant swings in an amusement park are run only when completely full to maintain a fairly even distribution of weight. The number of times the swings have been run, along with a cumulative rider count, is recorded in the table above. Based on the information, how many people will have ridden the giant swings when they have been run eight times?
2. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to
3. A publishing company ships books to schools, some of which are hardback textbooks and some of which are paperback workbooks. Each shipping box can hold a maximum of 20 textbooks or 64 workbooks. Each textbook takes up 192 cubic inches of space, and each workbook takes up 60 cubic inches of space. One box can hold a maximum of 3,840 cubic inches. The shipping department is packing a box containing both types of books. Which of the following systems of inequalities can the department use to determine how many textbooks, t, and workbooks, w, can be shipped in one box?
4. A nutritionist is studying the effects of nutritional supplements on athletes. She uses the function Pi (a) to represent the results of her study, where a represents the number of athletes who participated in the study, and Pi represents the number of athletes who experienced increased performance while using the supplements over a given period of time. Which of the following lists could represent a portion of the domain for the nutritionist's function?
5. Which of the following does not represent a linear relationship?
If the graphs of the lines in the system of equations above intersect at (4, -1), what is the value of
Which of the following equations could represent the graph in the figure?
What is the area of the shaded sector of the circle shown in the figure above?
9. Which of the following expressions has the same value as
The figure above shows the rate at which a textile machine can produce a wool-polyester blend fabric. To produce a 100% polyester fabric, the same machine can produce 40 square yards per hour. Given that the company needs to fill an order for 2,400 square yards of each type of fabric, which of the following statements is true?
11. Given the polynomial 6x4 + 2x2 - 8x - c, where c is a constant, for what value of c will have no remainder?
Which of the following systems of inequalities could be represented by the graph shown?
The figure above shows part of the path of a planned roller coaster hill. What is the sum, in feet, of the vertical height and the horizontal distance that the roller coaster will travel while on this particular hill?
14. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to the complex number (Note that )
Which of the following piecewise functions could have been used to generate the graph above?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us