Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Tread depth is a measurement between the top of the rubber on a tire and the bottom of its deepest groove. The average tread depth on a new standard tire is inches. In most states, a tire is considered legally worn out, and therefore unsafe, when the tread depth reaches inches. Which inequality represents the range of safe tread depths d for a standard car tire?
2. If x2 – 8x = 48 and x < 0, what is the value of x + 10?
A physics class is using simulation software to study water bottle rockets before attempting to build one for the National Physics Competition. Their first simulation is of a rocket without a parachute launched from the roof of the gymnasium. The scatterplot shows the approximate path of the rocket. The software program generates the equation h = –4.9t2 + 39.2t + 14 to model the data, where h is the height in meters of the rocket t seconds after it was launched. What does the number 14 most likely represent in this equation?
Line L shown in the graph could be the graph of which equation?
If (x, y) is a solution to the system of equations above, what is the value of y2?
6. An alloy is a metal made by mixing and melting two or more metals together. After the metals are mixed, the alloy must be cooled slowly to avoid crystallization. Suppose a metallurgist heats a mixture of metals to a temperature of 2,500°F and then removes the resulting alloy from the furnace. The alloy will then cool at a constant rate of 40°F every 15 minutes until it reaches room temperature. Which of the following functions represents the temperature T of the alloy h hours after it was removed from the furnace until it reaches room temperature?
7. If such that a ≠ 1 and w ≠ 0, what is w in terms of a?
In the equation above, what is the value of n?
9. Which of the following functions has a domain of x ≥ 2?
10. If what is the value of x – 3y?
11. If x is an angle such that 0 < x < 90°, which of the following statements is not always true?
If the system of linear equations above has no solution, and a is a constant, what is the value of a?
The range of the parabola shown in the graph is y ≥ -4. If the equation y = ax2 + bx + c is used to represent the graph, what is the value of a?
The circle shown has a radius of r centimeters. If chord PQ is parallel to diameter MN, and the length of chord PQ is of the length of the diameter, what is the distance in centimeters between and in terms of r?
15. Which of the following represents as an integer?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us