Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In a certain board game, where playing involves a specific number of cards and a specific number of players, three cards are removed from the deck and kept in an envelope, while the rest of the cards are distributed equally among the players. The scenario can be represented by the equation given above. What does the variable c represent in this scenario?
2. A hospital hosts an annual charity drive in which volunteers sell first aid kits to raise money for the pediatric ward. The hospital ordered too many kits last year, so it already has some to start this year's drive with. The project manager estimates, based on last year's sales, that the hospital needs to order an additional 50 boxes of kits. The function k(b) = 12b + 32, where b is the number of boxes ordered, represents the number of kits the hospital will have after the order arrives. When the project manager places the order, she is told that the company has changed the number of kits per box to 8. How many more boxes will she need to order to end up with the same number of kits that she had originally planned for?
If ΔCAT shown above is similar to ΔDOG, and the ratio of the length of to is 2:7, which of the following ratios must also be equal to 2:7?
4. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to
What is the solution to the system of equations shown in the graph?
6. The value of 7x2 + 3 is how much more than the value of 7x2 – 9?
Vadim graphs the equation y = –3x2 + 8, which is shown in the figure above. He realizes, however, that he miscalculated and should have graphed How will this affect his graph?
8. Which value of x makes the equation true?
9. An egg farmer packs his eggs in standard 12-hole cartons and then packs the cartons in large shipping boxes. The number of boxes needed, b, to transport c cartons of eggs can be found using the function If the carton-packing machine can pack a maximum of 4,000 cartons per day, and it does not pack partial boxes, what is the range of the function in this context?
Where will the graph of intersect line K shown above?
11. Some herbicides are more effective at killing weeds than others, relative to the amount of the herbicide needed to produce results. Which graph could represent the effectiveness of a more-effective herbicide, m, and a less-effective herbicide, l?
12. Which of the following values satisfies the inequalities and
13. If p(x) is a polynomial function that has a simple zero at x = 4 and a double zero at which of the following could be the factored form of p(x)?
The graph of g(x) = cos(3x) is shown above. Which of the following lists represents the values of x for which g(x) = 0?
15. Water from rivers and streams is often unsafe to drink because of sediments and contaminants. One primitive way that water has been filtered in the past (and is still occasionally employed by avid campers and survivalists) is to use a charcoal filter, through which the water is allowed to trickle. Suppose three campers make three charcoal filters. The first two campers make their filters using water bottles, each of which can filter enough water for all three campers in 8 hours. The third filter is made from a two-liter soda bottle and can filter the same amount of water in 4 hours. How long will it take the three filters working together to filter enough water for all three campers?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us