Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
The graph above shows the amount that a new, high-tech video arcade charges its customers. What could the y-intercept of this graph represent?
2. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression above, given that x ≠ -5 ?
The graph of the equation above is a circle. What is the area, in square units, of the circle?
The figure above shows the graph of f(x). For which value(s) of x does f(x) equal 0?
In the equation above, what is the value of d?
6. Source: Data from Eurostat.
One indicator of a declining economy is a continued decline in birth rates. In 2010, birth rates in Europe were at an all-time low, with the average number of children that a woman has in her lifetime at well below two. In the figure above, f(t) represents birth rates for Portugal between 1960 and 2010, and g(t) represents birth rates in Slovakia for the same time period. For which value(s) of t is f(t) > g(t)?
The blue whale is the largest creature in the world and has been found in every ocean in the world. A marine biologist surveyed the blue whale population in Monterey Bay, off the coast of California, every three years between 1995 and 2010. The figure above shows her results. If w is the number of blue whales present in Monterey Bay and t is the number of years since the study began in 1995, which of the following equations best represents the blue whale population of Monterey Bay?
The figure above shows the straight-line depreciation of a laptop computer over the first five years of its use. According to the figure, what is the average rate of change in dollars per year of the value of the computer over the five-year period?
9. What is the coefficient of x2 when is multiplied by ?
The graph above could represent which of the following equations?
11. If the system of linear equations above has no solution, and k is a constant, what is the value of k?
12. In Delray Beach, Florida, you can take a luxury golf cart ride around downtown. The driver charges $4 for the first mile, plus $1.50 for each additional mile. Which inequality represents the number of miles, m, that you could ride and pay no more than $10?
The graph of g(x) is shown in the figure above. If h(x) = -g(x) + 1, which of the following statements is true?
14. If a + bi represents the complex number that results from multiplying 3 + 2i times 5 - i, what is the value of a?
15. In order to create safe drinking water, cities and towns use water treatment facilities to remove contaminants from surface water and groundwater. Suppose a town has a treatment plant but decides to build a second, more efficient facility. The new treatment plant can filter the water in the reservoir four times as quickly as the older facility. Working together, the two facilities can filter all the water in the reservoir in 72 hours. The equation above represents the scenario. Which of the following describes what the term represents?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us