Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A biologist develops the equation y = 20.942x + 127 to predict the regrowth of a certain species of plant x months after a natural disaster occurred. Which of the following describes what the number 20.942 represents in this equation?
2. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to ?
Which of the following could be the factored form of the equation graphed in the figure shown?
Line P is shown in the coordinate plane here. If line Q (not shown) is the result of translating line P left 4 units and down 3 units, then what is the slope of line Q?
5. Acceleration is the rate at which the velocity of an object changes with respect to time, or in other words, how much an object is speeding up or slowing down. The average acceleration of an object can be found using the formula shown above, where t is the time over which the acceleration is being measured, vf is the final velocity, and vi is the initial velocity. Which of the following represents t in terms of the other variables?
6. Which of the following equations could represent a parabola that has a minimum value of –5 and whose axis of symmetry is the line x = 1?
If (A, B) is the solution to the system of equations shown in the graph above, what is the value of A + B?
8. If A = x2 + 4x + 9 and B = x3 + 6x – 2, what is 3A + B?
9. How many real values of x satisfy the quadratic equation 9x2 – 12x + 4 = 0?
10. Which of the following represents the solution set for the inequality ?
11. Acetaminophen is one of the most common drugs given to children and one of the most difficult to give correctly because it's sold in several different forms and different concentrations. For example, the old concentration given by dropper was 90 mg of acetaminophen per 1 ml of liquid, while the new concentration given by syringe is 160 mg per 5 ml. Several dosages are shown in the table below.
Which linear function represents the relationship between the amount of liquid in the dropper, d, and the amount of liquid in the syringe, s?
12. Which of the following equations, when graphed on a coordinate plane, will not cross the y-axis?
13. If the solution to the system of equations shown above is (2, –1), what is the value of ?
14. It is given that sin A = k, where A is an angle measured in radians and If sin B = k, which of the following could be the value of B?
15. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us