Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
What is the average rate of change for the line graphed in the figure above?
Which of the following could be the factored form of the equation graphed in the figure above?
3. Kinetic energy is the energy of motion. The equation represents the kinetic energy in joules of an object with a mass of m kg traveling at a speed of v meters per second. What is the kinetic energy in joules of an unmanned aircraft with a mass of 2 × 103 kg traveling at a speed of approximately 3 × 103 meters per second?
In the equation above, what is the value of k?
5. An environmental protection group had its members sign a pledge to try to reduce the amount of garbage they throw out by 3% each year. On the year that the pledge was signed, each person threw out an average of 1,800 pounds of garbage. Which exponential function could be used to model the average amount of garbage each person who signed the pledge should throw out each year after signing the pledge?
6. Which of the following is equivalent to the expression above?
If the equation of the line shown in the figure above is written in the form which of the following could be the value of m?
8. If 4x2 + 7x + 1 is multiplied by 3x + 5, what is the coefficient of x in the resulting polynomial?
The figure above shows worldwide unemployment rates from 2004 to 2013. Which of the following statements is true?
The solution to which inequality is represented in the graph above?
If (a, b) is a solution to the equation above, what is the ratio , given that a ≠ 0?
12. If the system of linear equations above has no solution, and a is a constant, what is the value of a?
13. A taxi in the city charges $3.00 for the first mile, plus $0.25 for each additional mile. Eric plans to spend no more than $20 on a taxi ride around the city. Which inequality represents the number of miles, m, that Eric could travel without exceeding his limit?
If the equation of the circle shown above is written in the form x 2 + y 2 + ax + by = c, what is the value of ab + c?
15. A projectile is any moving object that is thrown near the Earth's surface. The path of the projectile is called the trajectory and can be modeled by a quadratic equation, assuming the only force acting on the motion is gravity (no friction). If a projectile is launched from a platform 8 feet above the ground with an initial velocity of 64 feet per second, then its trajectory can be modeled by the equation h = –16t2 + 64t + 8, where h represents the height of the projectile t seconds after it was launched. Based on this model, what is the maximum height in feet that the projectile will reach?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us