Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 8x + 6 = 6m, what is the value of 4x + 3 in terms of m?
2. 3x+ 4y = 18
Which of the following ordered pairs (x, y) is a solution of the system of equations above?
3. Which of the following is equivalent to
4. If x - 3 is a factor of the expression x2 + kx + 12, what is the value of k?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, P is the center of a circle and AC is its diameter. What is the value of x?
6. The nth term of a sequence is given by the expression bn + 4, where b is a positive constant. Which of the following is necessarily equal to b?
7. If , where n > 0, what is the value of m in terms of n?
8. One bag of grass seed can cover 5,000 square feet of new lawn. If each bag costs p dollars, which of the following expressions gives the cost, in dollars, to cover a new rectangular lawn that measures a feet by b feet?
9. If , where m > 0, what is the least possible value of m?
10. If f (x) = 3x + n, where n is a constant, and f(2) = 0, then f(n) =
If s, t, u, and v are the coordinates of the indicated points on the number line above, which of the following is greatest?
12. How many solutions to the equation 4 cos x = 1 lie between x = 0 and x = 3π?
13. If , which of the following is NOT equal to i3 + i?
14. If m > 1, which of the following could be the graph of y = - (x + m)2 + m in the xy-plane?
15. x - 3y = -2
The values of x that satisfy the system of equations above also satisfy which of the following equations?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us