Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 2x - 3y = 9 and y = 3, then what is the value of x?
2. x - y = -4
x - 2y = -6
Which of the following ordered pairs (x, y) satisfies the system of equations above?
3. An information technology company estimates the cost of a project, in dollars, using the expression 240 1 3nt, where n is the number of computer servers working on the project and t is the total time, in hours, the project will take using n servers. Which of the following is the best interpretation of the number 3 in the expression?
4. If , what is the value of x?
5. a4 - 6a2 + 10
Which of the following is equivalent to the expression shown above?
6. In triangle ABC, angle C has a measure of 90°. If sin A 5 0.6, what is the value of cos B?
If m, 0 and x 5 6 in the equation above, what is the value of m?
8. If and , what is the value of b - a?
The table above shows ordered pairs that satisfy the function f. Which of the following could define f?
10. The equation y = kx - 1, where k is a constant, describes a line in the xy-plane. If the graph of this line contains the point (a, b), where a and b are nonzero, what is the value of k in terms of a and b?
11. The equation is true for all values of , where b is a constant. What is the value of b?
12. If h and k are functions such that h(x) = x + 3 and h(g(2)) = 9, which of the following could describe g(x)?
13. y = a(x + 3)(x - 1)
In the quadratic function above, a is a nonzero constant. The graph of the equation in the xy-plane is a parabola with vertex (m, n). Which of the following is equal to n?
14. x2 - 2ax + b = 0
In the equation above, a and b are constants. If this equation is solved for x, there are two solutions. What is the sum of these two solutions?
15. Which of the following can represent the graph in the xy-plane of y = a(x - b)(x + c)2, where a, b, and c are all positive constants?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us