Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. a - b = 10
a - 2b = 8
Based on the system of equations above, what is the value of b?
2. The average (arithmetic mean) of three numbers is 50. If two of the numbers have a sum of 85, what is the third number?
3. What number is the same percent of 225 as 9 is of 25?
The table above shows the partial results of a favorability poll for a local politician. If the data shown are correct, how many of the women who were polled viewed the politician unfavorably?
5. If 22n-2 = 32, what is the value of n?
6. A bag of Nellie's Nut Mix contains x ounces of walnuts, 15 ounces of peanuts, and 20 ounces of pecans. Which of the following expresses the fraction of the mix, by weight, that is walnuts?
In the triangle above, what is the value of k? (sin 35° = 0.574, cos 35° = 0.819, tan 35° = 0.700)
The figure above shows a polygon with five sides. What is the average (arithmetic mean) of the measures, in degrees, of the five angles shown?
The scatterplot above shows the annual revenue for each of the individual retail stores operated by a clothing company for each year from 2004 through 2012. Based on the line of best fit to the data shown, which of the following is closest to the average annual increase in revenue per store?
Which of the following statements is most directly justified by the data shown in the scatterplot above?
11. Which of the following statements expresses the fact that the product of two numbers, a and b, is 6 greater than their sum?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, if m || l, what is the area, in square units, of the shaded rectangle?
13. The Glenville Giants have played a total of 120 games and have a win-to-loss ratio of 2 to 3. How many more games have they lost than won?
14. A culture of bacteria initially contained p cells, where p > 100. After one hour, this population decreased by . In the second and third hours, however, the population increased by 40% and 50%, respectively. At the end of those first three hours, what was the population of the culture?
15. If (6-2)(m-2) = , what is the value of m2?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us