Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In a survey of 80 students, 55 students stated that they play a varsity sport, and 35 stated that they are taking at least one AP level course. Which of the following statements must be true?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, AB = BC. If has a slope of m and has a slope of n, what is the value of mn?
3. The functions f, g, and h are defined by the equations f(x) = x2, g(x) = x, and . Which of the following must be true?
4. Which of the following scatterplots provides the strongest evidence in support of the hypothesis that y varies inversely as the square of x?
5. The bird department of a pet store has 12 canaries, 30 finches, and 18 parrots. If the pet store purchased n more finches, then 80% of its birds would be finches. Which of the following equations must be true?
6. Let function f(x) be defined by the equation f(x) =x2 - 1. If b is a positive real number, then
7. The value of y varies with x according to the equation y = kx2, where k > 0. When the value of x increases from 3 to 12, which of the following best describes the behavior of y?
8. If the function f is defined by the equation f(x) = k(x + 6)(x - 1), where k > 5, then which of the following is equivalent to f(7)?
9. After its initial offering, the price of a stock increased by 20% in the first year, decreased by 25% in the second year, then increased by 10% in the third year. What was the net change in the stock price over the entire three-year period?
10. If y = x2, where x ≠ 0, and w = y6, which of the following expresses the value of in terms of x?
With the exception of the shaded squares in the first row and first column, every square in the table above is to be filled in with a number equal to the sum of the number directly above it and the number directly to its left. For instance, the number 7 in the second row is the sum of 3 in the square above it and 4 in the square directly to its left. What is the value of x?
12. 3x2 = 4x + c
In the equation above, c is a constant. If x = -1 is a solution of this equation, what other value of x satisfies the equation?
The figure above shows two concentric circles with center O. If OD = 3, DB = 5, and the length of arc AB is 5π, what is the length of arc CD?
Four different classes at Corbett Elementary School participated in two fund-raisers last year, one in February and another in May. The rates of participation for each class are recorded in the graph above. Which class had the greatest change in percent participation from the February fund-raiser to the May fund-raiser?
If there were 20 students each in Class A and Class C, and 30 students each in Class B and Class D, how many students participated in the May fund-raiser?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us