Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If and 2a + 4b = 20, what is the value of b?
The spinner for a board game has 10 sectors, numbered 1 through 10. It is spun 20 times and the results summarized in the table above. What is the median value of these 20 spins?
3. A 48-gram serving of breakfast cereal contains 8 grams of sugar. How many grams of sugar are there in a 57-gram serving of the same cereal?
The graph above shows the number of applicants and finalists for a statewide college scholarship program over four consecutive years. For which year was the ratio of finalists to applicants the greatest?
5. If y3 = 20 and z2 = 10, what is the value of (yz)6?
6. If the sum of a, b, and c is three times the sum of a and b, which of the following expresses the value of a in terms of b and c?
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, BCDE is a rectangle, AC = 14, BC = 12, and EC = 13. What is the value of tan x?
8. Which of the following binomials is a factor of x2 - 6x + 8?
The pie graph above represents the monthly ad sales for four salespeople-Maria, Eli, Georgia, and Zoe-at a social media website. For the month, Maria's sales accounted for 25% of the total, Eli had $3,000 in sales, Georgia had $5,000 in sales, and Zoe had $10,000 in sales.
Which sector represents Georgia's sales for the month?
What is the sum of the monthly sales for all four salespeople?
If Eli and Georgia both earn 10% commission on their sales, and Maria and Zoe both earn 15% commission on their sales, how much more did Maria earn in monthly commissions than Georgia?
12. Let the function f be defined by f(x) = 2 - |x - 4| for all real values of x. What is the greatest value of f?
13. If , what is the value of b?
14. For the function f, f (1) = 4 and f (2) = 13. Which of the following equations could describe f?
15. Which of the following is NOT equivalent to 12b2?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us