Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Lauren's car can travel d miles per gallon of gasoline. If she travels at a constant speed of s miles per hour, which of the following represents the number of hours she can travel on 6 gallons of gasoline?
If a and b are non-zero constants in the linear equation above, what is the slope of this line when it is graphed in the xy-plane?
3. P(t) = 250(2.4)t
The formula above shows the relationship between the population, P, of a certain mushroom species on a one-acre plot of land as a function of t, the number of weeks that have passed since the mushrooms were first introduced on the plot.
What is the meaning of the number 250 in the formula above?
4. P(t) = 250(2.4)t
By what percent should we expect the mushroom population to increase between the start of week 6 and the start of week 7?
5. If , which of the following expressions gives both possible values of x, in terms of p?
6. If the variable a varies inversely as b, which of the following statements must be true?
A researcher is studying the effectiveness of a method for testing the presence of an antibody in a patient's bloodstream. The table above shows the results of 1,000 patient trials. According to these data, what is the probability that a patient who has the antibody will nevertheless have a negative test result?
8. Class A: 68, 79, 88, 91, 97, 98, 99
Class B: 85, 85, 85, 88, 88, 90, 90
The lists above indicate the tests scores, in increasing order, for two of Mr. Pearlman's classes, each of which has 6 students. Which of the following correctly compares the standard deviation of the scores for each class?
9. Mrs. Black has a bag of candy bars to hand out to the students in her class before they take their AP calculus BC exam. If she gives each student 3 candy bars, she will have 6 left over. In order to give each student 5 candy bars, she will need 50 more candy bars. How many students are in Mrs. Black's class?
10. The sum of three numbers is 240. If the greatest of these numbers is 50% more than the sum of the other two, what is the value of the greatest of these numbers?
11. In the xy-plane, points A(2, 5) and B(-12, k) lie on a line that has a slope of What is the value of k?
12. The original price of an outboard motor was marked down by 30% for a week-long sale. Since the motor was not sold in the first week, it was marked down an additional p percent. If the total markdown from the original price was then 58%, what is the value of p?
In the figure above, if cos A = 0.8, what is the slope of line l?
The table above shows the results of a survey of 520 adults who were asked whether they approved of a recent state budget proposal.
If n of the females had voted yes instead of no, the ratio of yes votes to no votes would have been exactly the same for the females as for the males. What is the value of n?
If this survey is representative of the entire voting population of a state in which 32,760 people are expected to vote on this budget referendum, how many males are expected to vote yes?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us