Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
Which of the following equations represents the line shown in the graph?
2. A lemonade stand's profit is given by the equation. Which of the following does the number 2 most likely represent?
3. Darien needs to buy several white dress shirts for his new job. He finds one he likesfor $35 that is on sale for 40% off. He also likes a blue tie that costs $21. Whichof the following represents the total cost, not including tax, if Darien buys x of the white shirts that are on sale and two of the blue ties?
What value of z satisfies the equation above?
5. Line L passes through the coordinate pointsand. What is the slope of line L?
6. Line L has an undefined slope. Line M is perpendicular to line L. Which of the following could be the equation of line M?
7. A line in the xy-plane that passes through the coordinate points (3, -6) and (–7, –4) will never intersecta line that is represented by which of the following equations?
A car rental agency charges a per day rental fee which includes a daily mileage allowanceplus a certain amount per mile driven over the allowance. The graph above comparesthe miles driven over the allowance and the total cost for a 3-day rental. What doesthe C-intercept most likely represent in this scenario?
9. If the slope of the equation shown above is 6, what is the value of c?
10. Anneke is competing in a 500-meter freestyle swim event, which consists of swimmingthe length of a pool 20 times. If Anneke averages 26.4 seconds per length of the pool,which of the following equations could be used to determine the number of meters (m) Anneke has left in the event after swimming for s seconds?
11. If the graph of the equation y = 5x + 3 is shifted down 4 units, what is the x-intercept of the new line?
12. If w is an integer less than –1, which of the following could be the graph of x + wy = wx – y – 3?
If the equation of line A shown on the graph is given by y = mx + b, and the equation of line B is given by y = k(mx + b), what is the value of k?
If the equation of the line shown on the graph is written in standard form, Ax + By = C, and A = 3, what is the value of B?
15. Two garages each charge a fixed amount, plus an hourly rate, to service a car. Thegarage on Main Street charged one customer $153 for a 2-hour service appointment,and it charged a second customer $315 for a 5-hour service appointment. The garageon 2nd Street charges $5 less per hour than the garage on Main Street and $10 morefor the fixed amount. How much would the garage on 2nd Street charge for a 3-hourservice appointment?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us