Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
Which of the following is the reduced form of the expression above?
2. Which of the following giveswritten in simplest form?
For the equation given, if a > 0 and b > 0, then which of the following statements is always true?
Which of the following is equivalent to the rational expression given above?
Electrons follow paths, called orbits, around the nucleus of an atom. According tothe Bohr model, the energy in joules of an atom's nth orbit containing a single electron is given by the formula shown above, where Z is the atomic number of the atom and n is the orbit number. Which of the following equations gives the atomic number ofan atom given the energy of its nth orbit (assuming there is a single electron in that orbit)?
6. If a function p(x) has four distinct zeros, which of the following could represent the entire graphof p in a standard coordinate plane?
Which of the following rational functions could represent the graph shown?
8. For which values of x is the expressionundefined?
9. If y ≠ z, then
10. If Q is the quotient when (x2 – 10x – 24) is divided by (x + 2) and x ≠ -2, which of the following represents Q?
11. Given that a ≠ ±, which of the following is equivalent to?
Which of the following is equivalent to the expression above?
If x1 and x2 are valid solutions to the rational equation given, what is the sum of x1 + x2?
14. Given that, which of the following must also be true?
15. What is/are the solution(s) to the equation?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us