Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Given the functions defined above, what is the value of (g ° h)(5)?
The polynomial function shown in the graph crosses the x-axis at x = –5, x = 2, and x = 4. If the equation for this polynomial is written in the form y = ax3 + bx2 + cx + d, with a = 1, which of the following could be the equation?
3. If, what is the domain of f(x)?
The complete graph of the function f is shown in the xy plane above. Which of the following is/are equal to –2?
5. The polynomial function p is defined by p(x) = 4x3 + bx2 + 41x + 12, where b is a constant. When graphed on a standard coordinate plane, p intersects the x-axis at (–0.25, 0), (3, 0), and (k, 0). What is the value of b?
6. The figure above shows the graph of h(x) on the interval –6 ≤ x ≤ 6. If h(3) = a, what is the value of h(a)?
7. If f(x + 2) = x2 – x + 9, then what is the value of f(–6)?
8. If g(x + 3) = x2 + 2x + 1, then which of the following gives g(x)?
9. A commercial airline has calculated that the approximate fuel mileage for its 600-passengerairplane is 0.2 miles per gallon when the plane travels at an average speed of 500miles per hour. Flight 818's fuel tank has 42,000 gallons of fuel at the beginningof an international flight. If the plane travels at an average speed of 500 milesper hour, which of the following functions f models the number of gallons of fuel remaining in the tank t hours after the flight begins?
10. Etienne is graphing the quadratic equation y = x2 – 8x – 48. He substitutes 0 for x and finds that the y-intercept of the graph is –48. Next, he wants to plot the x-intercepts of the graph, so he rewrites the equation in a different form. Assuminghe rewrote the equation correctly and the equation reveals the x-intercepts, which of the following is Etienne's new equation?
If (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) are solutions to the system of equations shown on the graph, what is the value ofx1 + x2?
A system of three equations and their graphs are shown above. How many solutions doesthe system of equations have?
13. If (x, y) is a solution to the system of equations above, what is the value of y2?
14. Which of the following expressions is not a factor of 16x4 – 81y4?
15. What is the range of the quadratic function whose equation is q(x) = –(x + 4)2 + 3?
16. If r < 0 and (4r – 4)2 = 36, what is the value of r?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us