Home > SAT Test > SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Math Multiple Choice Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If f (x) = , what is the smallest possible value of f (x) ?
Based on the chart above, which of the following could express the relationship between x and y ?
3. Line l contains points (3, 2) and (4, 5). If line m is perpendicular to line l, then which of the following could be the equation of line m ?
4. If f(x) = 2x2 + 4 for all real numbers x, which of the following is equal to f(3) + f(5) ?
The graph of y = g(x) is shown in the figure above. If g(x) = ax2 + bx + c for constants a, b, and c, and if abc ≠ 0, then which of the following must be true?
6. Carlos and Katherine are estimating acceleration by rolling a ball from rest down a ramp. At 1 second, the ball is moving at 5 meters per second (m/s); at 2 seconds, the ball is moving at 10 m/s; at 3 seconds, the ball is moving at 15 m/s; and at 4 seconds, it is moving at 20 m/s. When graphed on an xy-plane, which equation best describes the ball’s estimated acceleration where y expresses speed and x expresses time?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us