See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. A student walked at a rate of 10 feet per second for 2 seconds, then at 15 feet per second for 3 seconds. Her average speed, in feet per second, was
A. 12B. 12.5C. 13D. 13.5E. 14
2. If a = 1/2, b = 2/3, and c = 5/8, which of the following is true?
A. c < b < aB. c < a < bC. b < c < a D. a < b < cE. a < c < b
3. Given that f(x) = x3, for which number is f(x) < x?
A. -2B. -1C. 0D. 1E. 2
PQRS is a parallelogram, three of whose coordinates are shown. The coordinates of point Q must be
A. (a + n, b)B. (a + 2n, b)C. (c + n, b)D. (c - n, b)E. (c - 2n, b)
5. In a list of consecutive odd integers, the second number can be represented by x. The first number in the list could be represented by
A. x - 3B. x - 2C. x - 1D. x + 1E. x + 2
6. If p is divisible by 12, and q is divisible by 20, then p + q must be divisible by
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. I and II onlyE. I, II, and III
7. Two lines in the coordinate plane, l and m, pass through the point (3, 4). Line l also passes through (5, 8). If line m is perpendicular to line l, then line m also passes through
A. (0, 0)B. (1, 5)C. (1, 8)D. (5, 0)E. (8, 5)
What is the total area of the trapezoid pictured above?
A. B. C. 64D. E.
9. If 4n + 6 = 34, then n equals
A. 7B. 8C. 9D. 10E. 11
The angle marked a in the drawing above measures
A. 30°B. 100°C. 130°D. 140°E. 150°
11. Doug is thinking of an even number that is bigger than zero but less than 10. The probability that his number is 8 is
A. 1/8B. 1/6C. 1/5D. 1/4E. 8/10
12. In an 11th-grade math class, five students have no pets, eight students have one pet, four students have two pets, two students have three pets, and one student has four pets. What is the average number of pets per student in this class?
A. about 1.16B. 1.3C. 1.55D. about 1.73E. none of the above
13. Which expression represents the number of cents, c, that a customer received from a one-dollar bill after buying n candies each costing 5 cents?
A. c = 1 - 5nB. c = 100 - 5nC. c = 95nD. c = 100 - 0.05nE. c = 1.00 - 0.05n
14. At a certain high school, the ratio of boys to girls is 4:5. Which number could not represent the total number of students in the school?
A. 360B. 400C. 450D. 540E. 999
Given that ACBD is a square, its area is
A. 12B. 36C. 72D. 144E. 288
16. Given that x and y are positive integers, and that (xy) - (x + y) is even, which of the following must be true?
A. Both x and y must be even.B. Both x and y must be odd.C. Either x or y must be even.D. Either x or y must be odd.E. One of the two numbers must be even, and the other one must be odd.
Given the graph of f(x) above, f(1) would equal
A. -2B. 0C. 2D. 2.5E. 3
The perimeter of the right triangle pictured above is
A. 21 cmB. 36 cmC. 42 cmD. 54 cmE. 108 cm
19. The factors of a positive number n are all the positive numbers that n can be divided by without leaving a remainder; this includes 1 and n itself. For example, the factors of 10 are 1, 2, 5, and 10. How many positive numbers less than 50 have an odd number of factors?
A. 0B. 1C. 7D. 16E. 49
20. To go on a certain amusement-park ride, you must be at least 50 inches tall, but not taller than 70 inches. Which of the following is an inequality that represents h, the height of people allowed to go on this ride?
A. B. C. D. E.
The graph above shows the weight of a hamster, in grams, over a period of several days. The linear function that best models the hamster's weight, w, as a function of its age in days, a, is which of the following?
A. w = 6aB. w = 10aC. w = 6a + 10D. w = 10a + 6E. w = 8a + 8
22. If x3/4= 641/2, what does x equal?
A. 2B. 6C. 8D. 16E. 422/3
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us