See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If four more than a number is the same as three times the number, the number must be
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 5
Based on the triangle above, which statement is true?
A. a > b > cB. a > c > bC. b > c > aD. b > a > cE. c > b > a
3. Which of the following number lines represents the solution to the inequality ?
A. B. C. D. E.
4. A store sign advertised, "All Coats _____% Off," but someone had forgotten to write in the correct percentage. If a coat that usually costs $75 was on sale for $60, what was the missing percentage?
A. 15B. 20C. 25D. 40E. 80
5. Given that a + c = 7 and b - c = 4, a + b must equal
A. -11B. -3C. 3D. 7E. 11
What is the length of side b in the triangle above?
A. B. 5C. D. E. 25
The graph above represents f(x). If g(x) = 2f(x) - 3, then g(2) =
A. -5B. -2C. -1D. 1E. 5
8. If (x + y)2 = 53 and (x - y)2 = 37, then xy =
A. 4B. 16C. 45D. 90E. It cannot be determined from the information given.
If a dart is thrown at the dartboard above, the probability that the dart lands in the square but not in the circle is closest to
A. 10%B. 20%C. 25%D. 50%E. 80%
10. Let x~y be defined as . For what value of x does x~3 = x?
A. 0B. 1C. 2D. 3E. 4
11. Which of the following must be true for x, given that x is a negative integer?
A. x ≥ -xB. x ≥ x2C. x ≥ x3D. x ≥ 1/xE. x ≥ x/2
12. If three consecutive odd integers have a sum of -15, the smallest of the three integers equals
A. -7B. -6C. -5D. -4E. -3
13. 25% of the marbles in a jar are red. After 20 red marbles are added to the jar, 50% of the marbles are now red. How many total marbles were originally in the jar?
A. 12B. 16C. 20D. 40E. 80
14. If a-2/3 = 9, then a =
A. B. -6C. D. E. 27
Gasoline is being poured into a cylindrical container with a radius of 5 feet and a height of 6 feet. Originally, the gasoline was stored in the box-shaped container shown here. Roughly how many of these containers would be needed to fill the tank completely?
A. 8B. 10C. 12D. 15E. 20
16. Line l passes through the origin and has a slope of 2/3. Line m is perpendicular to line l and intersects it at the point (-6, -4). Where does line m cross the y-axis?
A. (0, -18)B. (0, -13)C. (0, -8)D. (0, 5)E. (-82/3, 0)
The diagram above shows the possible routes from Benjamin's home to his school. He always walks only north and east, and he makes sure to always walk at least one block on Elm Avenue. How many different routes can he take to get to school?
A. ThreeB. FourC. FiveD. SixE. Seven
18. Two circles lie in a plane and share the same center but have different radii. A line is drawn such that the line never enters the smaller circle. What is the maximum number of total points at which the line could touch the circles?
19. A list of three integers has an average (arithmetic mean) of 6. If the median of the numbers is -1, what is the smallest positive number that could appear in the list?
A. 1B. 6C. 18D. 20E. 21
In the figure above, OAC is one quarter of a circle with a radius of 8. If AB = OC, then the area of the shaded region is
21. Which of the following points is farthest from 2 on a number line?
A. -2B. 1/2C. D. 2.2E.
The chart shows the profit a company made on two products over a five-year period. During what year was the company's total profit the greatest?
A. 2000B. 2001C. 2002D. 2003E. 2004
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us