See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
If AC = 4, what is the area of ABC above?
A. B. 2C. D. 4E. 8
In the figure above, the perimeter of square A is the perimeter of square B, and the perimeter of square B is the perimeter of square C. If the area of square A is 16, what is the area of square C ?
A. 24B. 36C. 64D. 72E. 81
3. A bakery uses a special flour mixture that contains corn, wheat, and rye in the ratio of 3:5:2. If a bag of the mixture contains 5 pounds of rye, how many pounds of wheat does it contain?
A. 2B. 5C. 7.5D. 10E. 12.5
If and are diameters with lengths of 12, what is the area of the shaded region?
A. 36B. 30C. 18D. 12E. 9
5. If the product of x and y is 76, and x is twice the square of y, which of the following pairs of equations could be used to determine the values of x and y ?
A. xy = 76x = 2y2B. xy = 76x = (2y)2C. x + y = 76x = 4y2D. x + y = 76x = 4yE. xy = 76x = 2y
A coffee shop noticed that the outside temperature affected the number of customers who came to the shop that day, as shown in the table above. Which of the following graphs best represents the relationship between the outside temperature and the number of customers, as indicated by the table?
A. B. C. D. E.
7. If c is positive, what percent of 3c is 9 ?
A. B. C. D. 3%E.
8. D (–6, 3)
E (–1, –1)
F (–1, 3)
The coordinates of points D, E, and F in the xy-plane are given above. What is the perimeter of △DEF ?
A. 12B. 20C. 9 + (approximately 13.12)D. 9 + (approximately 15.40)E. (approximately 12.25)
9. Fifteen percent of the coins in a piggy bank are nickels and five percent are dimes. If there are 220 coins in the bank, how many are not nickels or dimes?
A. 80B. 176C. 180D. 187E. 200
10. At the beginning of 1999, the population of Rockville was 204,000 and the population of Springfield was 216,000. If the population of each city increased by exactly 20% in 1999, how many more people lived in Springfield than in Rockville at the end of 1999 ?
A. 2,400B. 10,000C. 12,000D. 14,400E. 43,200
11. If x + y = z and x = y, then all of the following are true EXCEPT
A. 2x + 2y = 2zB. x - y = 0C. x - z = y - zD. x = E. z - y = 2x
12. In a list of seven integers, 13 is the lowest member, 37 is the highest member, the mean is 23, the median is 24, and the mode is 18. If the numbers 8 and 43 are then included in the list, which of the following will change?
I. The mean
II. The median
III. The mode
A. I onlyB. I and II onlyC. I and III onlyD. II and III onlyE. I, II, and III
13. If |x| ≠ 0, which of the following statements must be true?
A. x is positive.B. 2x is positive.C. is positive.D. x2 is positive.E. x3 is positive.
14. Rock climbing routes are rated on a numbered scale with the highest number representing the most difficult route. Sally tried a range of shoe sizes on each of several routes of varying difficulty and found that when she wore smaller shoes, she could climb routes of greater difficulty. If D represents the difficulty rating of a route Sally successfully climbed and s represents the size of the shoes she wore on such a route, then which of the following could express D as a function of s ?
A. D(s) = s2B. D(s) = C. D(s) = 4sD. D(s) = s - 3.5E. D(s) =
15. If a2b = 122, and b is an odd integer, then a could be divisible by all of the following EXCEPT
A. 3B. 4C. 6D. 9E. 12
16. An equilateral triangle has sides of length x. If a second equillateral triangle has sides of length 2x, what is the ratio of the area of the first triangle to the area of the second?
A. 1 : 16B. : 2C. 1 : 2D. 1 : 4E. 1 :
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In the figure above, || . If the length of is 3, what is the length of ?
A. 3B. 4C. 5D. 3E. It cannot be determined from the information given.
18. If (a - 5)(b + 5) < 0, then which of the following must be true?
A. (a < 5) and (b<5) OR (a>5) and (b>5)B. (a < 5) and (b>5) OR (a<5) and (b<5)C. (a<5) and (b>5) OR (a>5) and (b<5)D. (a < 5) and (b=5) OR (a=5) and (b>5)E. (a > 5) and (b<5) OR (a>5) and (b>5)
19. The value of the nth term of a sequence is given by the expression a3n – 3. If the second term of the sequence is 61, which of the following could be the value of a ?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. I and II onlyE. II and III only
20. When k is subtracted from 10, and the difference is divided by 2, the result is 3. What is the value of k ?
A. 3B. 4C. 6D. 10E. 16
In the figure above, what is the value of a + b + c ?
A. 180B. 240C. 270D. 360E. It cannot be determined from the information given.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us