See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 2x + 10 = 16, what is the value of 2x -10 ?
A. -4B. -3C. 3D. 4E. 6
2. The only way to purchase Brand X muffins is to buy one or more boxes that each contain 6 muffins. Each box costs $1.50. If Alejandro needs at least 20 muffins, what is the least amount of money he could spend?
A. $3.00B. $4.50C. $6.00D. $7.50E. $30.00
3. How many even integers are there between 2 and 100, not including 2 and 100 ?
A. 98B. 97C. 50D. 49E. 48
In the figure above, line p is parallel to line q. What is the value of a ?
A. 10B. 30C. 35D. 40E. 70
5. If f(3) = 6 and f(4) = 13, then which of the following could be f(x) ?
A. x + 3B. 2xC. 3x + 1D. x2 – 2E. x2 – 3
6. In ΔABC, ≅ and ⊥ . If AC = 10, what is the area of the triangle?
A. 10B. 25C. 50D. 50E. 100
7. In 1998, Andrei had a collection of 48 baseball caps. Since then, he has given away 13 caps, purchased 17 new caps, and traded 6 of his caps to Pierre for 8 of Pierre's caps. Since 1998, what has been the net percent increase in Andrei's collection?
A. 6%B. 12%C. 16%D. 25%E. 28%
What is the area of quadrilateral ABCD in the figure above?
A. 50B. C. 70D. E. 75
9. If x + 6 > 0 and 1 – 2x > –1, then x could equal each of the following EXCEPT
A. –6B. –4C. –2D. 0E.
10. Elsa has a pitcher containing x ounces of root beer. If she pours y ounces of root beer into each of z glasses, how many ounces of root beer will remain in the pitcher?
A. + zB. xy – zC. D. x – yzE. - z
Which of the following could be the equation of the line represented in the graph above?
A. y = 2x + 4B. y = 2x – 4C. y = –2x – 1D. y = –2x – 4E. y = –2x + 4
12. Starting with a blue light, a strand of colored lights contains lights in a repeating pattern of blue, orange, green, purple, red, and yellow. What is the color of the 53rd light?
A. BlueB. OrangeC. GreenD. PurpleE. Red
13. If x = y + 1 and y ≥ 1, then which of the following is equal to x2 - y2 ?
A. (x – y)2B. x2 – y – 1C. x + yD. x2 – 1E. y2 + 1
14. Triangle ABC has a perimeter of 10, and the lengths of its sides are all integers. If a is the length of side , what is the difference between the largest and smallest possible values of a ?
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 4E. 7
15. What is the greatest number of regions into which an equilateral triangle can be divided using exactly three straight lines?
A. 4B. 6C. 7D. 8E. 9
16. If a = 4b + 26, and b is a positive integer, then a could be divisible by all of the following EXCEPT
A. 2B. 4C. 5D. 6E. 7
17. If 6 – y = 2y – 6, what is the value of y ?
A. 0B. 2C. 4D. 6E. 12
Which of the following points can be connected to point a by a continuous path without crossing any line or curve in the figure above?
A. vB. wC. xD. yE. z
Computer production at a factory occurs during two shifts, as shown in the chart above. If computers are produced only during the morning and afternoon shifts, on which of the following pairs of days is the greatest total number of computers produced?
A. Monday and ThursdayB. Tuesday and ThursdayC. Tuesday and WednesdayD. Tuesday and FridayE. Monday and Friday
20. If a rectangular swimming pool has a volume of 16,500 cubic feet, a uniform depth of 10 feet, and a length of 75 feet, what is the width of the pool, in feet?
A. 22B. 26C. 32D. 110E. 1,650
21. Cindy has a collection of 80 records. If 40% of her records are jazz records, and the rest are blues records, how many blues records does she have?
A. 32B. 40C. 42D. 48E. 50
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us