See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Question below refers to the following table, which shows the amount of rain that fell during a 30-day period in 1998.
What is the mode of the amount of rainfall, in inches, over these 30 days?
A. 0B. 1C. 2D. 3E. 4
2. Question below refers to the following table, which shows the amount of rain that fell during a 30-day period in 1998.
If 200 inches of rainfall were expected to fall during all of 1998, what percent of the expected yearly rainfall was reached during this 30-day period?
A. 56%B. 42%C. 28%D. 14%E. 7%
3. Line l contains points (3, 2) and (4, 5). If line m is perpendicular to line l, then which of the following could be the equation of line m ?
A. y = -x + 3B. y = - x + 5C. y = -3x + 5D. y = 5x + E. y = 5x +
In the figure above, ABCD is a square with sides of length 2. The square contains two semicircles with diameters and . What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions?
A. B. 2 – πC. 4 – πD. 4 – 2πE.
5. Jennifer ran from her house to school at an average speed of 6 miles per hour and returned along the same route at an average speed of 4 miles per hour. If the total time it took her to run to the school and back was one hour, how many minutes did it take her to run from her house to school?
A. 16B. 18C. 20D. 22E. 24
In the figure above, and are radii of the circle with center A. If ΔABC has area 18, what is the circumference of the circle?
A. 6πB. 9πC. 12πD. 18πE. 36π
7. If a circle has an area that is half its circumference, what is its radius?
A. B. 1C. 4D. πE. 2π
8. If Marta is assigned to Project A, then the project will be completed on time. Which of the following can be concluded?
A. If Project A is completed on time, then Marta must have been assigned to Project A.B. If Marta was assigned to Project B, then Project A will not be completed on time.C. If Project A is not completed late, then no one other than Marta was assigned to Project A.D. If Marta is not assigned to Project A, then Project A will be completed late.E. If the project is completed one week late, then Marta was not assigned to Project A.
9. The lengths of two sides of a triangle are 5 and 7. If the length of the third side is an integer, what is the least possible perimeter of the triangle?
A. 12B. 13C. 14D. 15E. 17
10. If x2 – x = 12 and y2 – y = 12, what is the greatest possible value of x – y ?
A. 0B. 4C. 7D. 12E. 24
11. If x and y are both integers, and xy ≠ 0, which of the following MUST be true of |xy| ?
A. It is greater than zero.B. It is less than zero.C. It is an even number.D. It is an odd number.E. It is a prime number.
O is the center of equilateral hexagon ABCDEF, shown above. What is the degree measure of ∠FOD (not shown) ?
A. 60B. 72C. 110D. 120E. 150
13. Which of the following points lies the greatest distance from the origin in the xy coordinate system?
A. B. (–1, –1)C. D. (0, 1)E.
14. If one worker can pack 15 boxes every two minutes, and another can pack 15 boxes every three minutes, how many minutes will it take these two workers, working together, to pack 300 boxes?
A. 10B. 12C. 15D. 24E. 30
15. If the remainder when x is divided by 5 equals the remainder when x is divided by 4, then x could be any of the following EXCEPT
A. 20B. 21C. 22D. 23E. 24
Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
If B is the midpoint of and E is the midpoint of , what fraction of ΔACD is shaded?
A. B. C. D. E.
17. If x > 0 and , what is the value of x ?
A. 4B. 3C. 2D. 1E. 0
18. The product of integers x and y is divisible by 36. If x is divisible by 6, which of the following must be true?
I. y is divisible by x.
II. y is divisible by 6.
III. is divisible by 6.
A. NoneB. I onlyC. II onlyD. I and III onlyE. II and III only
19. Which of the following represents the statement the sum of the squares of x and y is equal to the square root of the difference of x and y?
20. If 3a + 2b + c = 22, b + c = 8, and c = 6, what is the value of a + b + c?
A. 4B. 8C. 12D. 18E. 36
In the ABC board game, the circular spinner centered at O shown in the figure above is used to determine how far a player's piece will advance on the board during a given turn. After each spin, the arrow points in a random direction, and the number printed in the region where the arrow points gives the number of spaces a piece will advance. What is the probability that Kim's piece will advance 3 or 4 spaces during her turn?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us