See All test questions
Take more free SAT math multiple choice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following could be the units digit of the cube of an integer?
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. I and II onlyD. I and III onlyE. I, II, and III
2. What is the remainder when the sum of three consecutive even integers is divided by 6 ?
A. 0B. 1C. 2D. 3E. 4
In the figure above, ACDF is a rectangle and the circle with center O has a radius of r. is tangent to the circle at point B, is tangent to the circle at point E, and COE measures 120°. If (not shown) passes through O, then what is the length of in terms of r ?
A. 2πrB. 2rC. 2rD. 4πrE. 4r
4. Which of the following is the graph of a line perpendicular to the line defined by the equation 2x + 5y = 10 ?
A. B. C. D. E.
5. If y is directly proportional to the square of x, then which of the following tables could represent values of x and y ?
6. In a group of 300 mice, 75% are male and 20% are albino. What is the greatest number of mice in the group that could be both female and not albino?
A. 45B. 60C. 75D. 225E. 240
In the figure above, what is the slope of line s ?
A. –1B. -C. 0D. E. 2
8. A local theater group sold tickets to a performance. The group sold 100 adult tickets and 50 child tickets. If the group made exactly $800 in ticket sales, which of the following pairs (a, c) could represent the price of an adult ticket, a, and the price of a child ticket, c ?
A. (9, 1)B. (8, 2)C. (7, 3)D. (6, 4)E. (5, 5)
9. Out of 10,000 computer chips, 38 are found to be defective. At this rate, how many chips would be defective out of a million?
A. 380B. 3,800C. 38,000D. 380,000E. 3,800,000
In the equation above, if a and b are positive integers and is in its simplest reduced form, what is the value of a?
A. 2B. 9C. 18D. 36E. 40
11. Juanita bought five items at the store. The prices of the first four items were $6, $11, $14, and $19. All five items were taxed at a rate of 5%, and the total cost of all five items, including tax, was $63. What was the price of the fifth item?
A. $3B. $5C. $6D. $8E. $10
12. If a = –2, then a + a2 - a3 + a4 - a5 =
A. –32B. –18C. 0D. 32E. 58
The populations and areas of five countries are shown in the graphs above. If population density is defined as , which of the five countries has the highest population density?
A. EcuadorB. UruguayC. VenezuelaD. ChileE. Paraguay
The number of bananas a fruit stand sells per day, n, varies inversely as the dollar price per banana that day, p, as shown in the formula above. On Tuesday, the stand sold 60 bananas. What was the price per banana on Tuesday?
A. $0.20B. $0.25C. $0.50D. $2.00E. $5.00
A certain store sells televisions ranging in price from $500 to $5,000 in increments of $500. The graph above shows the total number of televisions sold at each price during the last 12 months. Approximately how much more revenue did the store collect from the televisions it sold priced at $3,500 than it did from the televisions it sold priced at $1,000 ?
A. $175,000B. $250,000C. $275,000D. $350,000E. $525,000
In the figure above, what is the length of ?
A. 8B. 9C. 12D. 15E. 16
In the figure above, ABCD is a rectangle. If YD = 4 and DZ = 3, what is the area of ABCD ?
A. 3B. 7C. 8D. 16E. 49
18. Amy, Ben, and Dave are each flying to different cities. One of them is flying to Seattle, one of them is flying to London, and one of them is flying to St. Louis. Each flight is next week on one of three different days—Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Amy's flight is before Dave's, but after the flight to London. Dave is not flying to Seattle. For what day and to which city is Amy's flight?
A. Thursday SeattleB. Thursday St. LouisC. Wednesday LondonD. Wednesday SeattleE. Tuesday St. Louis
The graph of y = x2 is shown in the figure above. Which of the following is the graph of y = -(x + 3)2 - 4?
20. If and xy = 1, where x and y are greater than zero, what is the value of y?
A. 2B. 3C. 4D. 5E. 6
21. In a list of seven integers, 13 is the smallest member, 37 is the largest member, the mean is 23, the median is 24, and the mode is 18. If the numbers 8 and 43 are then added to the list, which of the following will change?
I. The mean
II. The median
III. The mode
A. I onlyB. I and II onlyC. I and III onlyD. II and III onlyE. I, II, and III
22. What is the area of a circle centered at (4, 3) that passes through the origin?
A. 9πB. 12πC. 16πD. 25πE. 49π
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us