Calculators on the new SAT
Calculators are permitted (but not required) on Section 4 of the SAT. You should definitely take a calculator to the test. It will be extremely helpful to you on many questions, as long as you know how and when to use it and don't get carried away. In this book, questions that would likely appear in the Calculator section will have a calculator symbol next to them. If there is no symbol by a question, it is more likely to be found in the No Calculator section of the test. We'll tell you more about calculators as we go along, and teach you how to manage without it on Section 3.
- A few words about SAT Grid-In questions
- Order of Difficulty about New SAT Math
- How to use the calculator on the new SAT math?
- How to read SAT math charts and graphs?
- Some strategies to maximize your new SAT math score
- What Does the New SAT Math Test Measure?
- Two tips on the New SAT Math
- What's on the new SAT math test?