Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage is adapted from Hillary Clinton's remarks to the U.N. Fourth World Conference on Women Plenary Session in 1995 in Beijing, China.
1. The position that Clinton takes in her speech can best be described as that of
2. As used in line 23, "valued" most nearly means
3. In lines 12-13, what is the most likely reason that Clinton mentions the prior "women's conference in Nairobi"?
4. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
5. In lines 39-45, Clinton draws a distinction between
6. Based on the information in the passage, women face each of the following challenges EXCEPT
7. As used in line 40, "speak" most nearly means
8. The principal rhetorical effect of the phrase in lines 73-75 ("let it be that…once and for all") is to
9. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
10. Based on the information presented in Clinton's speech, it can be inferred that some of those who have important positions of authority in the world
11. Using information in the graph and the passage, it can be reasonably inferred that
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us