Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
Passage 1 is adapted from Gardner's Art Through the Ages. © 1991 by Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, Inc. Passage 2 is adapted from John Boardman, "The Parthenon Frieze—Another View." © 1977 by John Boardman. Both passages discuss the Parthenon Frieze, a band of sculpture that once encircled all four walls of the Parthenon, a temple to the goddess Athena. The naos is the inner sanctuary of the temple.
1. The author of Passage 1 references a quote from Heraclitus (lines 29-35) primarily to
2. Which of the following best describes the structure of Passage 1?
3. As used in line 44, "unparalleled" most nearly means
4. The first two paragraphs of Passage 2 primarily serve to
5. As used in line 59, "mortal" most nearly means
6. In the context of the passage, the author's use of the phrase "there I go" (lines 57-58) is primarily meant to convey the idea that
7. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
8. The author of Passage 2 would most likely argue that the "youths" (line 21) described in Passage 1 are
9. Passage 2 differs from Passage 1 in that Passage 1
10. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us