Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage describes the life and work of Phyllis Wheatley (1753-1784), a poet from Massachusetts.
1. The primary purpose of the passage as a whole is to
2. Based on the information in the passage, Phyllis Wheatley's life can best be described as
3. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
4. The passage suggests which of the following about Phyllis Wheatley's popularity?
5. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
6. The reference to Frederick Douglass in lines 13-14 serves primarily to
7. In context, the "circumstances" in line 19 refer to
8. The information in lines 41-47 primarily illustrates Phyllis Wheatley's
9. The word "progressive" appears in quotations in line 39 and line 66 in order to emphasize
10. As used in line 86, "hallmarks" most nearly means
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us