Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage is adapted from Charles Anderson, "Conflict Minerals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Tin Processing Plants, a Critical Part of the Tin Supply Chain" © 2015 by U.S. Geological Survey
1. Based on the passage, the author would most likely consider tin to be
2. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
3. The overall structure of the passage could best be described as
4. The most likely application of tin produced by means of electrolytic processing would be
5. Between the first and second paragraphs, the focus shifts from
6. What can most reasonably be inferred about the Safe Water Drinking Act from the passage?
7. The author indicates that the demand for tin in part exists because
8. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
9. As used in line 66, "opaque" most nearly means
10. The sentence in lines 79-81 ("Companies changed…business") primarily serves to
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us