Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
The following two passages are adapted from a special issue of a scientific journal, in which the origins of human bipedalism (walking on two legs rather than four) are discussed.
1. The author mentions primate ancestors (lines 3-4) in order to
2. In Passage 1, the reference to "two free limbs" (line 9) serves to
3. As used in line 16, "manually" most nearly means
4. In discussing the nature of human handiness, the author of Passage 1 suggests that
5. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
6. As used in line 53, "brook" most nearly means
7. The third paragraph of Passage 2 (lines 54-65) primarily serves to
8. From the information presented in Passage 2, it can be inferred that
9. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
10. The authors of both passages would most likely agree with which of the following?
11. What is the primary difference in the way Passages 1 and 2 incorporate new information?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us