Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
This passage is excerpted from the 1854 book Walden by Henry David Thoreau, which details Thoreau's experiences living in a cabin alone for two years.
1. The main narrative point of view of the passage is of
2. The passage suggested which of the following about the author?
3. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous answer?
4. As used in line 11, "economized" most nearly means
5. It can be inferred from the passage that "big thoughts" (line 21) must
6. In the context of the passage, the phrase "as when you throw two stones into calm water so near that they break each other's undulations" (lines 37-39) is best described as
7. As used in line 27, "plow" most nearly means
8. What happens when the author does not have enough food for his guests?
9. The passage suggests that housekeepers most likely
10. What does the author mean when he said that "only the finest sediment was deposited" (lines 84-85) on him?
11. What choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us