Home > SAT Test > SAT Reading Practice Tests
See All test questions
Take more free SAT Reading Practice Tests available from cracksat.net.
The passage that follows is adapted from an 1859 novel that follows the lives of both English and French characters during the French Revolution.
1. The primary purpose of the passage as a whole is to
2. Based on the information in the passage, Carton is best characterized as
3. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
4. As used in line 11, "spirits" most nearly means
5. Based on lines 17-22 ("squaring himself….shoulder him into it"), it can be reasonably inferred that
6. The use of italics in line 55 primarily serves to emphasize Carton's
7. The passage suggests which of the following about Stryver?
8. Which choice provides the best evidence for the answer to the previous question?
9. In context, "desert" in line 79 refers to
10. The "tears" referred to in line 85 are "wasted" because
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2016 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us