See All test questions
Take more free SAT biology subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. As a reaction proceeds, reactants form a transition state, which then forms the products. An enzyme affects the energy of the
A. products onlyB. reactants onlyC. transition state onlyD. products and reactantsE. transition state and products
2. Which term most nearly means substrate?
A. ReactantB. ProductC. Activation energyD. Active siteE. Inhibitor
3. Which of these describes a characteristic of the induced-fit model but not the lock-and-key model?
A. The substrate binds to the active site.B. The enzyme lowers the activation energy of the reaction.C. The enzyme is changed by the substrate.D. The substrate is chemically changed by the enzyme.E. The enzyme is altered by the reaction.
4. Which of these is likely to reduce enzyme activity?
I. Increasing pH level
II. Decreasing temperature
III. Placing enzyme in a nonpolar liquid
A. I onlyB. II onlyC. III onlyD. I and IIE. I, II, and III
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us