See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. The slope of the line through points A(3,-2) and B(-2,-3) is
A. -5B. - C. D. 1E. 5
2. The slope of line 8x + 12y + 5 = 0 is
A. B. C. D. 2E. 3
3. The slope of the line perpendicular to line 3x - 5y + 8 = 0 is
A. B. C. D. E. 3
4. The y-intercept of the line through the two points whose coordinates are (5,-2) and (1,3) is
A. B. C. D. 7E. 17
5. The equation of the perpendicular bisector of the segment joining the points whose coordinates are (1,4) and (-2,3) is
A. 3x - 2y + 5 = 0B. x - 3y + 2 = 0C. 3x + y - 2 = 0D. x - 3y + 11 = 0E. x + 3y - 10 = 0
6. The length of the segment joining the points with coordinates (-2,4) and (3,-5) is
A. 2.8B. 3.7C. 10D. 10.3E. none of these
7. The slope of the line parallel to the line whose equation is 2x + 3y = 8 is
A. -2B. C. D. E.
8. If the graph of is perpendicular to the graph of ax + 3y + 2 = 0, then a =
A. -4.5B. -2.22C. -1.35D. 0.45E. 1.35
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us