See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Express cos 320° as a function of an angle between 0° and 90°.
A. cos 40°B. sin 40°C. cos 50°D. sin 50°E. none of the above
2. If point P(-5,12) lies on the terminal side of in standard position, sin =
A. B. C. D. E.
3. If and sin , then tan =
A. B. C. D. E. none of the above
4. If x is an angle in quadrant III and tan (x - 30°) = cot x, find x.
A. 240°B. 225°C. 210°D. 60°E. none of the above
5. If 90° < < 180° and 270° < < 360°, then which of the following cannot be true?
A. sin = sin B. tan = sin C. tan = tan D. sin = cos E. sec = csc
6. Expressed as a function of an acute angle, cos 310° + cos 190° =
A. -cos 40°B. cos 70°C. -cos 50°D. sin 20°E. -cos 70°
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us