See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. An angle of 30 radians is equal to how many degrees?
A. B. C. D. E.
2. If a sector of a circle has an arc length of 2π inches and an area of 6π square inches, what is the length of the radius of the circle?
A. 1B. 2C. 3D. 6E. 12
3. If a circle has a circumference of 16 inches, the area of a sector with a central angle of 4.7 radians is
A. 10B. 12C. 15D. 25E. 48
4. A central angle of 40° in a circle of radius 1 inch intercepts an arc whose length is s. Find s.
A. 0.7B. 1.4C. 2D. 3E. 40
5. The pendulum on a clock swings through an angle of 25°, and the tip sweeps out an arc of 12 inches. How long is the pendulum?
A. 1.67 inchesB. 13.8 inchesC. 27.5 inchesD. 43.2 inchesE. 86.4 inches
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us