See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In the figure, part of the graph of y = sin 2x is shown. What are the coordinates of point P?
A. B. C. D. E.
2. The figure below could be a portion of the graph whose equation is
A. y - 1 = sin x · cos x B. y sec x = 1C. 2y + 1 = sin 2x D. 2y + 1 = cos 2x E. 1 - 2y = cos 2x
3. As increases from , the value of
A. increases, and then decreasesB. decreases, and then increasesC. decreases throughoutD. increases throughoutE. decreases, increases, and then decreases again
4. The function cos x + sin x has an amplitude of
A. 1.37B. 1.73C. 2D. 2.73E. 3.46
5. For what value of P is the period of the function Px equal to ?
A. B. C. 2D. 3E. 6
6. If , what is the maximum value of the function ?
A. 0B. C. D. E. 1
7. If the graph in the figure below has an equation of the form y = sin (Mx + N), what is the value of N?
A. -B. -1C. -D. E.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us