See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Find the number of degrees in .
A. -45B. -22.5C. 0D. 22.5E. 45
2. Find the number of radians in cos-1(-0.5624).
A. -0.97B. 0.97C. 1.77D. 2.16E. none of these
3. Evaluate tan-1(tan 128°).
A. -128°B. -52°C. 52°D. 128°E. none of these
4. Find the number of radians in cot-1(-5.2418).
A. -10.8B. -5.3C. -1.38D. -0.19E. none of these
5. Which of the following is (are) true?
I. sin-11 + sin-1(-1) = 0
II. cos-11 + cos-1(-1) = 0
III. cos-1x = cos-1(-x) for all x in the domain of cos-1
A. only IB. only IIC. only IIID. only I and IIE. only II and III
6. Which of the following is a solution of cos3x = ?
A. 60°B. C. D. E.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us