See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. In ABC, A = 30°, b = 8, and a =4. Angle C could equal
A. 45°B. 135°C. 60°D. 15°E. 90°
2. In ABC, A = 30°, a = 6, and c = 8. Which of the following must be true?
A. 0° < C < 90°B. 90° < C < 180°C. 45° < C < 135°D. 0° < C < 45° or 90° < C < 135°E. 0° < C < 45° or 135° < C < 180°
3. The angles of a triangle are in a ratio of 8 : 3 : 1. The ratio of the longest side of the triangle to the next longest side is
A. B. 8:03C. D. 8:05E.
4. The sides of a triangle are in a ratio of 4 : 5 : 6. The smallest angle is
A. 82°B. 69°C. 56°D. 41°E. 27°
5. Find the length of the longer diagonal of a parallelogram if the sides are 6 inches and 8 inches and the smaller angle is 60°.
A. 8B. 11C. 12D. 7E. 17
6. What are all values of side a in the figure below such that two triangles can be constructed?
A. B. a > 8C. D. E.
7. In ABC, B = 30°, C = 105°, and b = 10. The length of side a equals
A. 7B. 9C. 10D. 14E. 17
8. The area of ABC, = 24 , side a = 6, and side b = 16. The value of C is
A. 30°B. 30° or 150°C. 60°D. 60° or 120°E. none of the above
9. The area of ABC= 12, side a = 6, and side b = 8. Side c =
A. 2B. 2C. 2 or 2D. 10E. 10 or 12
10. Given the following data, which can form two triangles?
I. C = 30°, c = 8, b = 12
II. B = 45°, a = 12, b = 15
III. C = 60°, b = 12, c =5
A. only IB. only IIC. only IIID. only I and IIE. only I and III
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us