See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. Which of the following functions transforms y = f(x) by moving it 5 units to the right?
A. y = f(x + 5)B. y = f(x - 5)C. y = f(x) + 5D. y = f(x) - 5E. y = 5f(x)
2. Which of the following functions stretches y = cos (x) vertically by a factor of 3?
A. y = cos(x + 3)B. y = cos(3x)C. D. y = 3 cos xE.
3. The graph of y = f(x) is shown.
Which of the following is the graph of y = f (-x) - 2?
A. B. C. D. E.
4. Which of the following is a transformation of y = f(x) that translates this function down 3, shrinks it horizontally by a factor of 2, and reflects it about the x -axis.
A. y = -2f(x - 3)B. y = f (-2x) - 3C. D. y = -f (2x) - 3E.
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us