See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. How many 3-person committees can be selected from a fraternity with 25 members?
A. 15,625B. 13,800C. 2,300D. 75E. 8
2. A basketball team has 5 centers, 9 guards, and 13 forwards. Of these, 1 center, 2 guards, and 2 forwards start a game. How many possible starting teams can a coach put on the floor?
A. 56,160B. 14,040C. 585D. 197E. 27
3. Five boys and 6 girls would like to serve on the homecoming court, which will consist of 2 boys and 2 girls. How many different homecoming courts are possible?
A. 30B. 61C. 150D. 900E. 2048
4. In a plane there are 8 points, no three of which are collinear. How many lines do the points determine?
A. 7B. 16C. 28D. 36E. 64
5. If , then x =
A. 0B. 1C. 4D. 5E. 10
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us