See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If 23x-2 = 16, the n x =
A. B. 1C. 2D. E. 3
2. If 4a2 - 4b = 5 and the n b =
A. -2B. -1C. 0D. 1E. 2
3. If the n x + 4 =
A. B. 1C. D. 2E. 3
4. Which of the following ordered pairs is the solution to the equations 2y - 4x = 4 and y + x + 1 = 0?
A. (1, 1)B. (1, 0)C. (0, -1)D. (0, 1)E. (-1, 0)
5. If Sam types at a rate of x words per minute, how many minutes, in terms of x, will it take him to type 500 words?
A. 500xB. 500 - xC. 500 + xD. E.
6. Mary spends40% of her monthly earnings on rent and 10% of the remaining amount on entertainment. If she spends $800 for rent, how much does she use for entertainment?
A. $120B. $180C. $200D. $800E. $2,000
7. In right triangle ABC, ∠C is a right angle, AB = 15,and BC = 7. What is the measure of ∠B, to the nearest degree?
A. 25°B. 28°C. 62°D. 65°E. 82°
A. - 45B. -15C. 1D. 15E. 45
9. If f(x) = x + 3 and g(x) =f(5x), g(2) =
A. 1B. 5C. 10D. 13E. 23
10. Which of the following lines has the same y-intercept as y = 3x + 1 and is perpendicular to
A. B. y = 4x +1C. y = -3x+ 2D. y = -4x+ 1E. y = 3x +2
In Figure1, If triangle ABC is reflected over line l, what will be the coordinates of the reflection of point B?
A. (4, 1)B. (4, 4)C. (4, 6)D. (4, 7)E. (4, 8)
12. Coach Hathaway is arranging 9 players in a batting order that will include all9 of his players. How many dIf ferent arrangements are possible?
A. 18B. 72C. 81D. 181,440E. 362,880
13. Dick and Suzanne drove for 13 hours at 55 miles per hour. If the y had traveled ata rate of 65 miles per hour, how much time, in hours, would the y have saved?
A. 0.5B. 1C. 2D. 6E. 11
14. If xand y are both positive odd integers, which of the following must be an odd integer?
A. x + yB. 5x + 3yC. D. x - yE. xy
In Figure2, square JKLM is inscribed in circle O. If the radius is 6, what is the area of the shaded region, to the nearest tenth?
A. 10.3B. 18.2C. 22.8D. 28.3E. 38.6
16. If x= 6 when y = 5 and x varies directly as y, what is the value of x when y = 2?
A. 1.6B. 2.4C. 7.5D. 15E. 60
17. ||-5|- 16 + |-1|| =
A. -12B. -10C. 10D. 12E. 22
18. Rob rented a minivan at A's Auto for $60.00 per day with tax included, plus $0.25per mile. If he rented it for 3 days and was charged $206.00, how many miles did he drive the minivan?
A. 6.5B. 26C. 104D. 584E. 824
19. If f(x) = 3x-2, f(2) =
A. B. C. D. 12E. 36
20. If i2 = -1, what is the value of3i2 + i3 -i4?
A. -4 - iB. -2 - iC. 2 + iD. 4 + iE. 6 + 2i
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us