See All test questions
Take more free SAT math 1&2 subject practice tests available from cracksat.net.
1. If the square root of the cube root of x is 3, what is the value ofx?
A. 3B. 9C. 27D. 729E. 531,441
2. The liney = -1 intersects the parabola y = x2 - 10x + 24at one point. What is the vertex of the parabola?
A. (-5, -1)B. (0, -1)C. (5, -1)D. (24, -1)E. (35, -1)
3. Note: Figure not drawn to scale.
In Figure above, If the length ofequals one-half the length of, the sum of BC and CD equals three-fourths the length of, and the length ofequals 16, what is the distance between point C and the midpoint of?
A. 2B. 4C. 6D. 8E. 10
4. If 125 = 3t × 4t,what is the value of t?
A. 2.5B. 5C. 10D. 20E. 40
5. For what values of x will |2x - 1| > 5?
A. -3 < x <2B. x < 3C. x > -2D. -2 < x <3E. x < -2 orx > 3
6. Which of the following has the greatest value?
A. (62 ×6)5B. (36)5C. (362 ×63)2D. (216)4E. (64)4
7. If 5xy = 2, what is the value of (5xy)5xy?
A. 4B. 10C. 25D. 100E. 525
In Figure7,andare parallel,andare perpendicular, m∠RQU = x + 4, andm∠QTS = 2x - 30. What is the m∠QRU?
A. 34°B. 38°C. 52°D. 68°E. 88°
In the right circular cylinder shown in Figure 8, points E and Fare the centers of the bases, and segment AB is the diameter of one of the bases. What is the volume of the cylinder, to the nearest integer, If AE = 10 and m∠AEF = 30°?
A. 393B. 680C. 785D. 2,721E. 3,142
In Figure9, AB = 9, BC = 5, and m∠C = 50°.What is the area of triangle ABC, to the nearest tenth?
A. 21.7B. 22.5C. 36.4D. 40.2E. 43.5
11. What is a possible form of the quadratic equation, If the sum of the roots is-1 and the product of the roots is -20?
A. y =2x2 + 2x - 40B. y =x2 - x - 20C. y =x2 + x + 20D. y =2x2 - 2x - 20E. -20y =x - 1
12. A boat sights the top of a 40-foot lighthouse at an angle of elevation of 25degrees. How far away is the boat from the lighthouse ( the horizontal distance), to the nearest tenth of a foot?
A. 16.9 feetB. 18.7 feetC. 44.1 feetD. 85.8 feetE. 94.6 feet
Figure 1 shows a square with total area of 121 square units. Based on the figure,what is the value of x?
A. 2B. 4C. 7D. 11E. 49
14. A plumbing company charges $42.50 plus x dollars per hour to make a house call. Which expression below represents the cost of a 90-minute house call?
A. 90(42.50 + x)B. 1.5(42.50 + x)C. 1.5(42.50x)D. 42.50 + 90xE. 42.50 + 1.5x
15. Solve forx: 64x =4x2-4.
A. x = 4 or x =-1B. x = -4 orx = 1C. x = 10D. E. x = 3
16. A rectangular solid has three faces with areas of 28, 20, and 35 square centimeters. What is the volume of this solid?
A. 83 cubic cmB. 140 cubic cmC. 166 cubic cmD. 196 cubic cmE. 19,600 cubic cm
17. Solve forx, to the nearest tenth: log12640 = x.
A. 1.7B. 2.6C. 2.8D. 53.3E. 7,680
18. A triangle with coordinates (2,0), (2,6), and (6,0) is rotated about the line x = 2. What is the volume, in cubic units, of the resultant solid?
A. 16B. 8πC. 16πD. 32πE. 48π
19. Within a given area code, how many seven-digit numbers are available, given the restrictions that the first three digits cannot be 911 or 411 and the first digit cannot be a 1 or a 0?
A. 604,800B. 2,893,401C. 6,380,000D. 7,980,000E. 8,000,000
20. Solve forx: x2 + 7x≥ 30.
A. -3 ≤ x≤ 10B. -10 ≤ x≤ 3C. x ≤ -10or x ≥ 3D. x ≤ -3or x ≥ 10E. -11 ≤ x≤ 4
* SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
All content of site and practice tests copyright © 2014 Max.sitemap
contactlink to us